Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It's Gage Fincher's BIRTH day!

All,

Just a few thoughts on today and what it means for the Fincher family, for me, for all of us. The birth of a grandchild is truly one of life's all-time-without-comparison GREATEST days! (This I can attest to because I've lived it...three times and by the way, I'm looking forward to a future filled with more of these days!!!!:) I'm so excited for Peggy and Jimmy Dale (as grandparents), and of course for Tony and Jessica (as parents!) and for Scott (as uncle cott!).

I believe that God has a special plan for every baby that is born and I've had the privilege of seeing what God does with these little miracles that start so small and fragile, so dependent on others, with a mind so malleable, so innocent and then they grow to trust, believe, impact others, enrich life, show me childlike faith, (my daughters, my grandkids). Gage is no exception. His life has already impacted me in ways that I pray never fade such as: faith in God's plan in spite of my "imperfect" life; God's amazing grace in the midst of pain; the assurance that God cares about my "why?" questions; and the joy in new life!

I'm grateful that Gage will bring with him a message of God's love and joy.

Praying for the Finchers.
Love,
Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home